We kindly inform you that we have launched a system of registration for the 2nd Polish Insurance Association Congress, which will take place on 7-8 May 2014 in the Sheraton Hotel in Sopot. We invite you to register at:
The main focus of the event will be “Challenges for contemporary insurance – insurance capacity, investments, supervision”. The Congress will be opened by: Andrzej Jakubiak – President of the Polish Financial Supervision Authority.
Participation in the Congress has been confirmed by:
- Prof. Mr Karel Van Hulle – former director for insurance and pension in the European Commission,
- Ms Therese Vaughan – former President of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners,
- Michaela Koller – Director, Insurance Europe,
- Sławomir Neumann – Minister of Health
- Krzysztof Kalicki – President of the Board of Directors, Deutsche Bank Polska.
You are welcome to register!