On behalf of Mr Witold Paweł Kalbarczyk, the President of the Health and Accident Insurance Commission of PIU, we would like to invite you to participate in the Public Sitting of Commission which is to take place on 30th May at 12 p.m. in the registered office of PIU at ul. Wspólna 47/49.
The agenda is as follows:
- Summary of actions taken by the Health and Accident Insurance Committee in years 2009, 2010 and to 30th May 2011.
- Summary of the state of works on the legal regulations regarding additional health insurances.
- Questions and discussion.
In accordance with the Regulations of the Works of Commission, Teams and Work Groups of PIU, the public sitting is attended by employees delegated by their employer – an insurance company which is a member of PIU. Entries should be sent via email to the address of the commission secretary, Jakub Owoc, firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than two weeks before the day of the sitting, i.e. 16th of May.
Under §8 point 4,5 and 6 of the Regulations of the Works of Commission, Teams and Work Groups of the Polish Insurance Association:
4. The public sitting of Commission takes place at least once a year.
5. The public sitting of the Commission shall be convened by announcing it on the Association website not later than 21 days before the day of the sitting.
6. The right to participate in the public sitting shall be granted to the employee delegated by their employer –an insurance company, a Association member. Entries for participation in the sitting should be sent via email to the address of the commission secretary not later than two weeks before the day of the sitting.